Effective Immediately we are requiring appointments for all computer and iOS repairs.
Please go tohttps://getsupport.apple.com to make an appointment.
Thank You for choosing MacTLC for your Apple Repair needs.
New store hours until city COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. Monday - Friday 10AM to 5PM. Effective immediately we be closing on Saturday.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) is at the front of all of our minds, as each day develops and we gain new information. Things are rapidly changing, so we wanted to send a personal update to you. We understand that having reliable, working technology is of utmost importance in these stressful times and we will be here to support your needs as long as it remains safe for our customers and staff to do so.
Like many others, we are closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other local and national health organizations.
In order to keep our customers and staff as safe as possible, we have implemented the following procedures:
• Social Distancing, including adding space between our waiting area seats and limiting the number of customers in our store at one time.
• Apple’s COVID-19 enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures for all devices that come in for service.
• CDC-recommended cleaning measures to target high-traffic areas such as counters, doors, and demo products.
• Asking sick or symptomatic employees to stay home.
• Requesting that sick or symptomatic customers call or email for assistance email@example.com (rather than visiting us in store) – and as always, AppleCare is available 24/7 by calling 800-275-2273.
While our store is open and running as normal, we will continue to monitor developments at the local, state, and national level. We are making every effort to answer calls and emails as quickly as possible, but there may be a delay in our response due to high volume. We will continue to keep you informed of any developments regarding COVID-19 as it relates to MacTLC’s operations.
As always, we remain committed to providing the safest and most enjoyable experience possible.